AB Law Office has the knowledge and experience to handle all your immigration law needs. Our immigration staff will handle your immigration law needs in a professional, efficient, and respectful manner.
The decision to move to a new country is a difficult one, and the immigration law process can be confusing, long, and complicated. These processes are made more difficult when your first language is not English. At AB Law Office, you get:
- Professional submission of all immigration paperwork and documentation to ensure the fastest turn-around time possible. This results in the reduction of unnecessary costs and time delays;
- Periodic follow-up with the relevant government departments with respect to your application;
- Regular updates and correspondence to you, so you know what stage your application is at.
- Permanent Residency Sponsorships;
- Family Sponsorships including Spousal sponsorships (married people, common law, same sex, etc.) Dependent children, other family members;
- Temporary Status (Visas);
- Work permits, Visitor Permits, Study Permits, Temporary Residence Permits;
- Work permit renewals or extensions;
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program;
- Labour Market Opinion Letters;
- Express Entry Program;
- Provincial nominees;
- Canadian experience class;
- Criminal rehabilitation applications;
- Skilled workers and professionals;
- Investors, entrepreneurs, and self-employed individuals;
- Live-in caregivers (such as nannies);
- Asylum-seekers and refugee claims;
- And many more…
To further understand the process of Immigration Law in Alberta, the lawyers at AB Law can answer any questions you may have. The Immigration law team at AB Law understands the complexities of Immigration law in Canada. Let us help you understand your rights, and help you work towards the best possible solution for you.
We can assist you with, but not limited to the following:
To schedule a consultation with a member of our immigration law team, you can reach us locally in Calgary at (587) 955-9527 (NE Office) OR (403) 764-3000 (NW Office) OR via email at email@example.com